(Creating the Pod File)
So, you think everything is ready? Then, this is the moment you've been waiting for.
1. As you view your creation in the mtm2 garage, press "9" on the keyboard.
2. You will be prompted for a TRK file name. Type in a name. Use up to eight characters only (no spaces) and you do not need to type the TRK file extension (eg. yourtruk). Press enter.
3. You will be prompted for a POD file name. Type in a name. Use up to eight characters only (no spaces) but here you do need to type the POD file extension (eg. yourtruk.pod). Press enter.
4. You will be prompted for a volume name. This can be anything you want; it is not visible in the game. You may leave this blank or, for example, type "by you" to identify yourself as the maker of this truck.
5. You will see Tracked2 creating your truck pod. When it is done, you will see the "successfully completed" message. Hit a key to return to the garage.
Note. If everything is correct, this process works flawlessly. The only trouble you might encounter is if the art and models are not in the correct places.
Lastly, please note that Tracked2 is notorious for including boatloads of extra, unnecessary files in truck pods. This is not harmful, really, but does make for large pod and zip file sizes. Please consider using PodZip to weed out those extra files after your truck is finished. Downloaders will be grateful for smaller file sizes.