(Make a POD using Drag & Drop)
click image for animation
You can add files to a pod using drag and drop.
True, this wouldn't be the most efficient method for creating large
track pods, but it's a handy dandy way to include extra, missing, or
Position windows explorer and c-pod side by side.
Drag a file from windows explorer to the c-pod file list box.
You will be prompted for the proper file name and folder.
- C-pod will try to guess the correct location.
- Unknown file types are prompted for a MISC folder (a good thing).
- The prompt box has special instructions to accept all default
locations (for speed and convenience), or to cancel.
- You cannot drag and drop folders.
- You can drag bunches of files at the same time
(hold ctrl then drag the mouse).
- Upon completion, remember to edit the comment.
- If the pod is being made from scratch, you must save when
you're finished. Adding files to existing pods is
immediate, although saving for backup purposes is always
a wise choice.
It's that easy.