MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:18 pm

Post subject: Anyone know what song plays while maxd freestyles
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:35 am 
Sorry to get off the subject of the game.I cannot figure out what the song that plays while Maximum Destruction does his freestlye .I wrote the 1st set of lyrics while listning to the 2005 finals on the USHRA site .With that ive searched endless hours using Total corruption or Mass destruction as song titles thinking I would find it . I guess those are not the name of the song lol.Well if anyone knows the band and the song name please tell me the big secret of what they are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:43 am 
Glow Ball

Good question. It was asked on vales but didn't get an answer.

http://vales.com/mtm2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9053

I've never heard it but if you post the lyrics maybe somebody will recognize it.

Post subject: Re: Anyone know what song plays while maxd freestyles
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:37 am 
INTRO: Total Corruption Mass Destruction Total Corruption Mass DESTRUCTIOOOOOON Verse 1 My battlefield is the track U know I never look back And I aint cutting no slack When im on the attack There aint nowhere to run There aint nowhere to hide Its every thing you can do just to alive BREAK: DESTRUCTION DESTRUCTION DESTRUCTION GO then the song slows down into a clean part but they the started talking and I cant hear anything but part of the first vocal line which is Now the time has come for you to _____ and _______ Thats all I can make out.

Post subject: Re: Anyone know what song plays while maxd freestyles
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:44 am 
You can listen to the 2005 world finals broadcast at ushra.com Just fast forward to around 4hours and 30second and u can hear the part i gave the lyrics for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:58 am 
[quote="Phineus"] Phineus are u Mr Destruction?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:11 am 
Glow Ball

> Phineus are u Mr Destruction?

Nope.

And here, the clip from the ushra sound file. It might make it easier to ask around. I won't leave it here permanently but I can leave it a couple days.

<ul><li><a href="http://cownap.com/~pics/temp/maximumdestructiontheme.zip">maximumdestructiontheme.zip</a></li></ul>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:30 am 
[quote="Phineus"]> That rocks thanks for doing that .I put it on acid pro and faded it before they started to talk and did a little eq work
so thats good enough for now.I still wanna know who it is but 4 now I will use the shortened Special Edition with bonus motor sound for me and my boy to freestlye with. Thanks alot.