BinEdit 2.3.2

Homepage: http://binedit.com
User avatar
Fila
Member
Posts: 2162
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2001 2:01 pm
Location: Lost in Translation
Contact:

Re: BinEdit 2.3.2

Post by Fila »

With that being said, I do have one or two new ideas for tracks especially with some of the changes that I have already made but not yet released. Just haven't had the time to make sure it works correctly due to the AI work.
User avatar
OG_RuDeE
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:11 pm

Re: BinEdit 2.3.2

Post by OG_RuDeE »

:) :) :)
User avatar
Fila
Member
Posts: 2162
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2001 2:01 pm
Location: Lost in Translation
Contact:

Re: BinEdit 2.3.2

Post by Fila »

Were there ani BinEdit issues you flagged somewhere else? I'm getting lost here :D

Was thinking on working on BinEdit/Traxx while Claude is in the background handling a huge pile of offline testing for the AI routes.
User avatar
OG_RuDeE
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:11 pm

Re: BinEdit 2.3.2

Post by OG_RuDeE »

I don't remember either. :lol: Had a quick look through past topics by searching "binedit" and didn't find anything. I should start keeping a list on my pc.
Post Reply