This is very painful. lol.
On the flip side, I have accidentally created this cool interactive map.
AI work still ongoing
AI work still ongoing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: AI work still ongoing
I have saved the tool separately, once this is done with, maybe can find a different use for it.
Re: AI work still ongoing
That looks like a fun toy!
Re: AI work still ongoing
could be a nice addition to track viewer
Re: AI work still ongoing
So upon still working on this, I realized I need to multithread the AI logic or else it will kill fps (as in... literally 20fps). Once I multithreaded my game started crashing. The AI investigated and recommended that I update my motherboard BIOS which I did... and fixed the crash. Apparently I have been running an intel bug in the processor for the past 3 years.... which has the potential of damaging the CPU.
Re: AI work still ongoing
Claude working wonders as it should.
That being said, in regards to the rework of Truck AI, would it be possible to make them fully aware of your presence and distance? So they're not continuously crashing into you with little to no respect whatsoever. The AI trucks right now have the mentality of that recent "bowie knife 99" drivatar in Forza Horizon 6 that's just about made players ragequit.
That being said, in regards to the rework of Truck AI, would it be possible to make them fully aware of your presence and distance? So they're not continuously crashing into you with little to no respect whatsoever. The AI trucks right now have the mentality of that recent "bowie knife 99" drivatar in Forza Horizon 6 that's just about made players ragequit.
Re: AI work still ongoing
Yes but that's not going to be ready at beta release. My priority shifted right now to just get it working first, so I can have people use the offline rumbles and fix the multiplayer stuff. Then while people are testing the beta, I will work on improving the AI logic of dodging other trucks and the train too.
Re: AI work still ongoing
There HAS been progress, still way slower than I would have liked but I'm hoping it will get there soon.