[ Rules ]
[ The Contest ] [ The
Rules ] [ Prizes ] [ Judges
[ Upload Submissions ] [ View Model Entries ] [ View Track Entries ]
We will try to keep the rules simple and to the point.
1. All submissions must be new and original and created by you. This means that models and tracks released prior to contest opening cannot be considered for prizes. Yes, of course, stock textures are allowed, encouraged, and expected to be used for tracks. Joint projects are acceptable, but all credit and prizes must be shared equally.
2. All tracks submitted to the rookie/beginner category must be made with the trial version of Traxx 1.2.
3. All submissions must be finished. Please do not submit beta versions of anything. And, no, we cannot repair or fix your submissions for you.
4. All submissions must be in zipped file format.
5. The zip file must also contain a text file with your zone name and e-mail address. You may also include any additional information that you would like to share (like what track category you're trying for, or how many checkpoints are in the set, or which is the control bin for the animated model, or detailed instructions on how you made your stuff, etc.). Please include as much or as little as you want.
6. The Monster Truck Madness Guild was created with an aim to sharing. We ask you to agree that your submissions can be made available and used by the mtm community for further track and model making.
7. You may submit one track only.
8. You may submit as many models as you can build, but prizes will be given on the basis of individual models.
9. No judge can enter submissions for prize consideration.
10. Contest closes July 31, 1999 at twelve midnight (that's a Saturday).
11. Have fun.
We reserve the right to amend these rules should the need arise.
(they are guidelines, not carved in stone)