MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:58 am

Post subject: Good bye MTM community.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 10:54 pm 

Well, sadly I have to say good bye to the MTM community again after hardships with drugs and incarceration. I am not sure how long I will be gone for but I do plan on releasing the Project Monster source code on Github.com and all of my other MTM utilities, Traxx, BinEdit3, whatnot for the better of the community. Hopefully I won't be gone long and might able to get house arrest or possibly go to a mental institution. Monster hopefully will be continued in development somehow, some form and possibly, be released on Steam for 5$ or less and hopefully the MTM community would be willing to help by purchasing my game to help me in gathering funds for a lawyer possibly so that I can better my mind and stay off of drugs. They always said don't do drugs kids. well... believe you me. I've lost a brother to drugs and another to a mental institution. DON'T DO DRUGS and keep on truckin'. I will be posting the code on GitHub sometime tomorrow. It is what it is, and sincerely hope that someone can benefit from it.

EDIT, my Github page is ready to rock...

https://github.com/jpez1432

-Jpez1432
-James Pezold
-Jpez1432@gmail.com

Post subject: Re: Good bye MTM community.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:36 pm 
MTM2 Engineer

Wow that's hardcore dude. I'm speechless. Won't judge as i'm not a law-abiding cop-friendly guy but needless to say, I hope everything works out good for you and hopefully you can kick those bad habits and focus on those awesome tools and ports. Go ahead with the Steam stuff, count me in. good luck in the future and thanks for all your work these years.

Post subject: Re: Good bye MTM community.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 2:37 am 

Oh man. Stay safe!

When you're back I will have the website thing figured out. I've been reading about it and I think I need to change some settings on the server to get it to work correctly.