MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:55 pm

Post subject: Spyke's Super Stuff
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:24 pm 

Hey Guys,

It's me saying if I had made anybody crazy or mad I'm Sorry, And everybody knows I'm not so good at making tracks or trucks, So in my custom time I usually make my own stuff, Movies, Books, that kind of stuff. But then I thought about making a Company of MtM custom track and truck makers coming together working on tracks and trucks together to make the most possible best tracks or trucks OUT THERE! I'm mean think about it ONaN working with Replica Fan? It's probably been already done but I'm not just talking about one on one track or truck making, I'm talking about teamwork. If you Think about it, that's pretty awesome, I would be the C.E.O. usually looking at the tracks and trucks and if i don't have time, I'll look at pictures of track and trucks and making it an official Spyke's MtM Track or Truck Making Production. And If you think i'm gonna switch it to make it look like I made it, Trust me, I will truly not do that, I'm not the best maker at MtM stuff. So I gave up on making, and playing the already made tracks. Of course I do still make tracks as my own hobby, but they are none to greatly. Also some of you might know, that I don't have a private computer anymore so until i get internet, this is just an unfinished idea, but it's an idea that someone might take and make their own. Just make sure that this idea is somewhat always mine please.

P.S. Spyke's MtM Track or Truck Making Production is not the real name of the so called company I might be making so don't worry.

Sincerly,
Spyke Nather!