MTM2.com

A forum for mtm2 discussion
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:11 pm

Post subject: Skyman (6529)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 6:03 pm 

Hey guys, found my old CD, and had to put it to use, was wondering who's still around, when you race, and possibly how to get ahold you, yourself Phineus. Might have to come out of retirement for a new track idea I've been thinking about.

If you are all wondering who the heck I am heh, I Made the track Snowbound quite some time ago. I also used to run Yeastman's corner for a while. So anywas if you feel like droppen me a mail I'd be glad to hear from you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:37 pm 
Trackologist

Hey Skyman! You don't know me, but I definitely know of you, and yes, I know all about "Snowbound"; it's a mainstay on one of the 3 track lists we run. We also had "Lost Mines" on our SLO Always Podded List about 9 months ago. Hehe we shuffle the list every 5 months, so it wasn't like we got sick of it or anything. Just noticed that I need to upload the TOC version of "Lost Mines" here at MTMG. Incidentally, did you modify that for the TOC...or did someone else take matters into their own hands...possibly without your permission? If the latter situation applies, no names need be mentioned - just trying to figure out who should be credited wit the revised version.

At any rate, man...I love to see guys from the early days droppin in on the game. Just talked to ValveJob the other day, KingDave has been by, as well as Sir James, MIYH and a few others. If you want to come out of retirement I'm all for it! And if you're coming out of retirement with a beta in your hand...all the better lol.

Great to actually meet ya (sort of), Skyman. If you ever logon to the Zone, by all means look me up so we can run a few, bud. Take care!

Edited (03-11-2002) by SLO_COPE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 4:44 am 

Hey ya, the TOC edition is one I was prompted to do, as the lag was terrible, and they wanted to run it for a tournement. (no hacks there)

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my tracks, and I hope to see you all on the zone one day.

I'm also beside myself at the fact the MTMG is still going strong, and you all seem like a good bunch of guys.

Thank's for the kind words

Lost Mines (ick! thought it was lost forever!)
--Sky

Edited (03-11-2002) by Sky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 7:48 am 
Glow Ball

Hi Sky

I'm still at phineus@karf.net or now phineus@mtm2.com Image

>> If you are all wondering who the heck I am

Not really but I was wondering who the heck that cope guy is, lol. Seriously, tho, look him up - if you can get past locked rooms in the zone or he'll bother to respond to your messages - as he's trying to establish himself as Mr. MTM2... and doing none too shabby at it too.

Anyway, good to see ya. Haven't heard a peep from you since evo beta testing. Glad to see you haven't fallen of any cliffs or anything. And yep, things are humming along here. Sir James hints there's a track on the way, Alpine sent his latest off to zoon for some touch ups, and be sure to check out anything by the slo team and last but not least look up Malibu350's latest work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:14 am 
don't think cope is the mysterious character of MTM2. Infact he is quite un-mysterious, lol. I think he just wants to act like no one knows him here... Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:37 pm 
easy company

Sky Hi, and welcome

I think I emailed you a year or so ago to see if you had made any other tracks, wishfull thinking I suppose lol but glad to see you found the old mtm cd...

the mtmg is a rock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:29 pm 

Howdy Sky, great to hear from you. I've just started playing MTM2 again myself a couple of months ago, (I still read this forum daily, though I rarely post). I hope to see you in the Zone soon, I usually poke my head in around 10 to 11 PST.